Friday 3 July 2009

Here is what my Comics look like.

As promised in the last post, some journal strips:


I went on a purchase-intense mission, and was pretty excited about the things I bought. Here they are!


The fall depicted here was much more painful than my illustration might make it look. I was going pretty fast when my seat fell off and I had to roll a bit until I stopped. Made it out with just 2 scrapes, though. If there had been traffic on the road, or if I had landed differently, it could have been a problem.

Here's a little one-page thing about puns in different languages.


Hopefully you can read Italian!


AND NOW FOR AN EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT

Are you on Twitter? If you are, you should follow this account . I made it today with my good friend Max Lantz. He's a talented writer, and we're always trying to be a writer/artist team, and now we are:


THE GAME WORKS LIKE THIS:

He writes a twitter post, then I illustrate it as a page of comics. Then he writes another twitter post to continue the story, et cetera ad infinitum. We're going to see how long of a story we can write. We're pretty excited about it. I'll be posting all the pages here, but they might not read too well without the text over at Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment