Wednesday 2 September 2009

Alright here we go

Things are really heating up over at Pulp Variety Hour, where there were two pages posted at once today! And only 2 weeks after the last post!

Clearly I have been doing a terrible job with the uploads, but I refuse to apologize. I've been writing a pretty long comic in my sketchbook, I just haven't posted it for some reason.

"Why?" you ask? Maybe it's that I hate posting my stuff in thumbnail form... I have to figure out a better website than this. More accurately, I am a pretty lazy guy, not gonna lie.

WHELP, HERE'S THE PVH STUFF:
PRETTY EXCITING, DON'T YOU THINK?
"YES"?
THEN GO FOLLOW IT ON TWITTER, IF YOU HAVE ONE!


'GIVE ME THE MONEY OR SHE DIES'...I think that's a pretty bad ass title for a story. Can't wait to see where it's going... I just have to keep drawing them, and Max will keep writing.

OH AND

The guy who writes Thog Infinitron (my new favourite comic), sent me some fan mail!
BE HONEST
Well, actually, he replied to my fan mail, but I'll take what I can get! And he told me to do something in colour! And since this is the internet and it doesn't cost any more than black and white, why the hell not?

GOOD QUESTION!
So the next post will have something in colour just for you, Riel Langlois!

Here's a preview:
RED
YELLOW
ORANGE
DIFFICULT TO DESCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment